- QRZ - Search the QRZ.COM database of 1.2 million amateur radio call signs right from your iPhone.
- QST - Get the ARRL's magazine, QST, delivered directly to your iPhone each month. The electronic version of QST includes more content than the paper version by including audio, video, and other content.
- EchoLink - Get out on various EchoLink-enabled amateur radio repeaters around the world. All you need is an amateur radio license, an iPhone, a Wifi connection, or a 3G cellular network connection. This a great way to enjoy the hobby and make contacts around the world when you are away from the shack. Yes, it really still is radio.
- World Clocks Lite - Global Timezones - Handy clock app that can be configured to display UTC in a 24 hour time format along with the date.
- Morse Coach - Nice application for learning Morse code using the Koch method. You can control the speed, tone, and difficulty level. Practice, practice, practice.
Good DX and 73, NJ2X