Log into your LoTW account.
1) Click on the "Awards" tab.
2) Click on the button, "Select WAS award account".
3) Click on the award you wish to check. This will bring up a list of all the states you have QSL's with in LoTW for the selected award.
4) Click on radio button, "All entities".
5) Click on the button, "Select WAS Award to View". This will bring up a list of all states. The states you have a confirmed QSL will have a call sign next to them. Those states you still need will not have a call sign listed. This gives you an instant visual indication.
We use this trick when hunting specific states for WAS. A quick check using this technique allows you to focus on the states you need. This technique will help you make the most of your limited radio time when you are chasing an award.
This same trick works with DXCC awards page also.
By Michael Maher (NJ2X)
Be sure to check out NJ2X's article on Hunting LoTW Stations.